Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Direction

Hello...

I have been away for a while.  Other projects I need and needed to attend to.  I have another blog geared towards paper crafts (card making, scrapbooking, etc) and that takes most of my time.  In addition, I work a full time job and am a Realtor on the side.  It doesn't leave me with much time...  perhaps burning the candle at both ends, if you will.  I have been so busy that I also neglected my metaphysical studies all together.

I recently was being drawn back to my Tarot cards and my Astrology...  but mostly Tarot.  I was talking to a co-worker about Astrology.  That is what sparked my desires again.  It is funny how the Universe always brings you back..  draws you back to your true calling.  I can't make a living at it, but I can certainly help others on a part time basis.  Although, as far as this blog is concerned, I do not have the time to dedicate to a card of the day, but hope to post on a regular basis about my experiences and things that I learn.

I have been spending time learning to read elemential dignities as well as the card meanings.  This has added tremendous depth to my readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment