Thursday, July 14, 2011

Card of The Day - 4 of Wands

The card I drew today is the 4 of Wands. This card reminds me of home..  the physical building.  It makes me think of buying and selling real estate, moving, relocating.  Other sides of this card involve celebrations.  In some instances I have seen it to mean a marriage.  There is much excitement going on in this card...  it is a bubbly card.

It is ironic that I get this card... ahhh no it isn't  LOL..  The universe knows what message you need at the time.  I recently reactivated my real estate after being out of the business for over 10 years.  I had to retake my real estate exam.  I did that and passed with flying colors.

As I have real estate on my mind lately, relaunching my real estate career..  this was a fitting card to pull today

No comments:

Post a Comment